Thieves Essential Oil: for your home, for your good health!
Why Buying a Premium Start Living Kit Is Your Best Choice
The best part about purchasing one of the premium Start Living kits under the "Distributor" member-type is that you will also get wholesale pricing 24% off retail on ALL of your purchases from now on - PLUS - in your kit you will receive a mail-in coupon worth $40 off on a diffuser!
No commitment, no selling, no kidding!
The products in the Start Living kits are full-sized products - not samples!
More About Thieves Essential Oil
The Thieves essential oil blend is: highly antiviral, antiseptic, antibacterial, anti-infectious essential oils.
The Thieves blend was created by Gary Young from research of a group of 15th-century thieves who rubbed oils on themselves to avoid contracting the plague while they robbed the bodies of the dead and dying. When apprehended, these thieves disclosed the formula of herbs, spices, and oils they used to protect themselves in exchange for more lenient punishment.
As Effective As Lysol WITHOUT The Harmful Chemicals
Studies conducted at Weber State University (Ogden, UT) during 1997 demonstrating it's killing power against airborne microorganisms.
One analysis showed a 90 percent reduction in the number of gram positive Micrococcus luteus organisms after diffusing for 12 minutes. After 20 minutes of diffusing, the kill-rate jumped to 99.3 percent.
Another study against the gram negative Pseudomonas aeruginosa showed a kill rate of 99.96 percent after just 12 minutes of diffusion.
Thieves Essential Oil Contains
- Clove (Syzygium aromaticum) is one of the most antimicrobial and antiseptic of all essential oils. It is antifungal, antiviral, anti-infectious.
- Lemon (Citrus limon) has antiseptic-like properties and contains compounds that amplify immunity. It promotes circulation, leukocyte formation, and lymphatic function.
- Cinnamon Bark (Cinnamomum verum) is one of the most powerful antiseptics known. It is strongly antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal. Young Living uses the "bark," NOT the therapeutically inferior cinnamon leaf!
- Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus radiata) is anti-infectious, antibacterial, antiviral, and anti-inflammatory.
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis CT cineol) is antiseptic and antimicrobial. It is high in cineol?a key ingredient in antiseptic drugs.
How to Use Thieves Essential Oil
- Dilute 1 part essential oil to 4 parts carrier oil like Young Living's V-6 (#3775). Apply to bottom of feet, throat, stomach, or abdomen.
- Diffuse for 15 to 30 minutes every 3 to 4 hours to kill airborne micro-organisms and bad odors.
- Dilute 1 part Thieves essential oil to 15 parts carrier oil (V-6) and massage over thymus.
- For headaches put 1 drop on tongue and push against roof of mouth. Note: this may be too intense for some people, try one drop on a spoon and take a tiny taste of it first - if it is too intense for you drink a little full-fat milk, almond milk, or a little olive oil - NEVER try to dilute an essential oil with water (essential oils do NOT dilute in water you need to dilute with something that contains fat).
- Full Body Massge: dilute 1 part Thieves essential oil to 15 parts V-6.
- Put 4-8 drops on cotton ball and locate on air vents to kill germs in the air and get rid of (not mask) nasty odors.
- Make your own dryer sheet: add 2 drops to a wet cloth and put in clothes dryer.
Caution: Possible sun/skin sensitivity due to the lemon (all citrus oils can make skin photosensitive), and the 'spicy' oils like clove can be too hot to apply to skin directly.
"I love having Thieves essential oil in my First Aid kit for cleansing wounds, stings and bites! A few years ago, when I was attacked by a dog and had four large puncture wounds (the diameter of a pencil) I used Thieves essential oil immediately (a drop in each hole - yes, they were 'holes' in my arm) prior to putting on a gauze bandage. I would apply on drop of Thieves oil to each hole four times a day and wrap with clean/fresh gauze. Within one month the wounds were healed. No infection, no bleeding, no puss, no scab, no emergency room visit, no huge expenses! Thank goodness for Young Living's therapeutic-grade essential oils - using them for ALL of my First Aid and medicine cabinet items has saved me so much money. They are so effective, I've healed so quickly without complications! I cannot imagine living life without my YL oils!" ~ Evelyn Vincent